Fixing AOL problems
1. From the AOL web browser program, Click on "Members" Select the "Preferences" menu in the AOL browser Click on "Uncompressed Graphics" Click on the "Advanced" section Click on "Purge Cache." That should help a majority of your problems.
2. You must be using AOL version 3.0 or higher (to upgrade go to keyword "upgrade") and you SHOULD run Microsoft's Internet Explorer on top of AOL. Once INTERNET EXPLORER is installed you can minimize AOL once you dial up and then open the INTERNET EXPLORER browser.
3. Here is how to use INTERNET EXPLORER on top of AOL:
If you are using Windows 95 or 98, chances are you already have INTERNET EXPLORER installed on your system.
4. How to find if you have INTERNET EXPLORER?
a.) Go to the Start button, and then Programs.
b.) Look for Internet Explorer.
5. How do I use INTERNET EXPLORER with AOL?
a.) Sign on to AOL as you normally would.
b.) Instead of typing in Web addresses in AOL, do the following:
1.) Go to the Start button, and then Programs.
2.) Look for and select INTERNET EXPLORER.
3.) Go to our Web site using the "Address" box at the top, underneath the "Back" and "Forward" buttons.
6. I can not see the videos and/or live feeds..what do i do?
7. Please download the latest version of internet explorer. You can get it here: CLICK HERE
8. Will you mail anything to my house?
9. When I click on the videos on the site nothing happens, all I get is the same page. What should I do?
Could be your pop-up blocker. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
10. I'm getting weird colors when I view videos. What's the deal?
Your display adapter may only be capable of rendering 256 colors, or, more likely, your display's control panel is set to 256 colors. If that is the case, set your display's control panel to thousands/millions of colors or high color/16 bit. Select "Display" or right-click on the desktop and choose "Properties" to correct the problem. You'll need to quit and relaunch your browser to reset the colors. If your video hardware is not capable of displaying more than 256 colors at your chosen resolution, the video will still work, but it may be oddly colored and/or look slightly fragmented.
11. Sometimes I get error messages, or my the video just won't play, what should I do then?
Clear your browser's cache and restart your browser.
INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0:
Go to Tools menu
Select Internet Options
Click the General tab
Go to Temporary Internet Files - Delete files - Click OK
Go to History - Clear History - Click Yes
To close window, click OK
Close Browser then re-open it
12. I can't download .
Make sure that you are using Internet Explorer 6+ or Firefox (Mozilla) 1.5+
To download the latest version of MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER: CLICK HERE
If you are on a Mac, make sure you have the most current version of Safari. Internet Explorer on Mac may not be supported with the store.
13. Can i get a refund on a download?
Each person is dealt with on a case by case basis. We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase, but on the off chance that you are unhappy please email us and state your reasons why you are requesting a refund.
***Please note that we will not refund you if you did not like the video.***
14. How long does it take for my card to be refunded?
Card refunds take approx. 2 - 3 weeks depending on whom you bank with.
15. Can I put my download on to CD/DVD?
You may for personal use and for backup reasons only. The video remains property of CubanKings.com. and cannot be distributed, sold for any value nor posted/hosted on any website (including FTP and Private Groups).
16. Can I be in one of your Episodes?
YES! Send us an email with the following details: Name, Age, Address and a clear picture of yourself. and copy of photo ID
(You must be 18 old or over the age of 21 where the law requires it)